horizontal colloid mill
The horizontal colloid mill is a powerful and versatile machine that can be used for a variety of purposes, from grinding and emulsifying to homogenizing and agglomerating
A horizontal colloid mill is a machine that is used to reduce the particle size of a solid in suspension in a liquid, or to reduce the droplet size of a liquid suspended in another liquid. This type of mill is used for grinding, emulsifying, dispersing, and homogenizing viscous materials. A horizontal colloid mill is a machine that uses shearing forces to reduce the particle size of a solid in suspension in a liquid, or to reduce the droplet size of a liquid suspended in another liquid. This type of mill is used for grinding, emulsifying, dispersing, and homogenizing.
horizontal colloid mill machine Feature:
1. This machine not only has the characteristics of reasonable structure, simple operation, convenient maintenance, small size, and lightweight.
2. It also has the characteristics of wide adaptability, simple speed change, and different types of motors that can be replaced for other processing objects.
3. The material of the central part of this machine is made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and does not pollute the processing materials.
4. The main working parts of this machine are the stator and rotor, which have superior processing technology, and the operational gap between the stator and rotor can be adjusted through the handle. The upper part of the machine is equipped with a dial, which is easy to control and ensures the processing quality of the product.
5. For different purposes, stators and rotors with varying tooth shapes can be selected, which is convenient for disassembly and assembly.
6. The speed of the machine can be adjusted, and the user can order the appropriate rate according to the material processing conditions.
You Might Also Like
Send Inquiry Our expert salesman will get back to you within 24hours!!!