stainless steel ibc tanks for sale
Stainless steel IBC tanks for sale: the perfect solution for your storage needs When it comes to storage solutions, finding one that is reliable, durable and cost-effective can be a challenge
Stainless steel IBC tanks are becoming increasingly popular in a wide range of industries due to their versatility and reliability. Also known as Intermediate Bulk Containers, these tanks are designed to store and transport a wide range of liquids and materials safely and efficiently.
1000L Stainless Steel Storage IBC for Chemical Acids
Our Intermediate Bulk Containers are available in the standard sizes listed on this page or in bespoke sizes to suit customer requirements.
Our metal tanks are constructed from 304 series stainless steel or other alloys for the storage and transportation of liquid materials. Tank corners have a 2" radius for strength and ease of cleaning, and one-piece bottoms are available with a slope for complete drainage.
A variety of closures and valves are available for tanks, and a 22" drum cover provides easy access for cleaning and inspection. Welding and material finishes on tanks can be adapted to meet customer requirements.
Intermediate bulk containers can be tested and marked to UN/DOT liquid handling regulations. The tank is also available to meet various USDA and FDA food grade requirements.
1. Material: Stainless steel SUS304, SUS316L. The tank has strong anti-corrosion and wear resistance, and the service life is longer. Suitable for transporting various powder materials.
2. Surface treatment: Internal surface is mirror polished. External surface treatment is acid washing.
3. The tank is equipped with a handle, mobile wheels and a self-braking device, which are convenient for transportation. Reasonable structure design satisfies convenient operations of forklift transportation, layer stacking, lifting
4. Inclined bottom design can help to discharge quickly and completely and easy to clean without dead angle.
5. The tank is made of excellent stainless steel through an argon arc welding process. It is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion and high temperature. Attractive appearance, reasonable structure, easy to clean.
6. A name plate indicating the company name and internal media.
Stacking angle for container stacking with bar for crane hook attachment
Complete emptying and easy cleaning of the container due to deep-drawn base with virtually no dead storage capacity and outlet recess and directly flanged outlet valve
Forklift guard to prevent damage to discharge valve by forklift teeth
Your drawings and special requirements are welcome.
You Might Also Like
Send Inquiry Our expert salesman will get back to you within 24hours!!!