goat milk pasteurizer machine
A goat milk pasteurizer is a machine that is used to heat milk to a specific temperature for a specific amount of time in order to kill any harmful bacteria that may be present
Pasteurizer is used to sterilize fresh milk equipment. Milk, goat, donkey, camel, and other dairy products can be fixed. Low-temperature pasteurization can kill harmful bacteria, retain beneficial bacteria, and sterilize milk nutrition—high value, in line with pasteurized milk regulations.
A goat milk pasteurizer is a machine used to heat milk to a specific temperature for a particular amount of time to kill any harmful bacteria that may be present. Goat milk is often unpasteurized, which means that it has not been heated to a high enough temperature to kill all the bacteria. This can be dangerous, as some bacteria can cause severe illnesses like listeria. Pasteurizing milk kills these bacteria, making it safe to drink. Different types of goat milk pasteurizers are available on the market, but they all work in the same way.
* This goat milk pasteurizer is made of high-quality SUS304 stainless steel material, and its sterilization temperature and speed can be set according to the technical requirement.
* Good affectivity of pasteurization; speed can be adjustable.
* Have the cooling system; can cool milk and juice after pasteurization.
* The tank has three layers: milk layer, hot water pasteurization layer, and keep warm layer.
* Milk tank is divided into three layers. The outer layer is the thermal insulation layer, the middle is the hot water sterilization layer, and the inner layer is milk.
You Might Also Like
Send Inquiry Our expert salesman will get back to you within 24hours!!!