The surface of high-speed disperser is new and beautiful after special treatment. With its stable performance and mature technology, it is deeply loved by the majority of consumers, and it is a widely used production equipment. It can dissolve, disperse, mix and emulsify the materials with different viscosities by high-speed rotation of the dispersion plate.
1. Drive motor: Siemens / ABB / explosion proof, etc
2. Motor power: 0.75kw-110kw
3. Driving power supply: 380V / 415V / 50Hz / 60Hz
4. Speed control mode: frequency converter speed regulation / electronic speed regulation / PLC system
5. Speed range: 0-1000 / 0-1450 / 0-2900rpm
6. Processing range: 20l-10m3 per batch
7. Seal type: single face / double end face mechanical seal, a variety of seal types can be selected to effectively prevent material contamination
8. Working mode: high speed shearing and pulping dispersion, strong mixing, high-speed dispersion, effective mixing of suspension and solid-liquid mixture, slurry, etc
9. Contact material: SUS304 / SUS316L / 2205 / 2507 and other special materials
10. Support material: Q235-A / 304, etc. (all stainless steel can fully meet GMP standard)
11. Electrical control: common switch lifting stirring decentralized control system, PLC control system
12. Auxiliary equipment: pneumatic lifting system, automatic lifting system, manual lifting system, bucket holding device, barrel clamping device, etc
13. Auxiliary accessories: cylinder drawing, reaction kettle, vacuum pumping, pressure resistance, heating, cooling, temperature control device, etc
*The above table is for reference only and can be customized according to customer requirements.
*The equipment can be customized according to customer materials to meet the process requirements, such as high viscosity, homogeneous function enhancement, heat sensitive materials and other requirements.
1) Under the action of centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotating rotor, the material in the figure is drawn into the working chamber from the upper and lower feeding areas of the working head at the same time.
2) The strong centrifugal force throws the material from the radial direction into the narrow and precise gap between the stator and the rotor. At the same time, the materials are initially dispersed and emulsified by centrifugal extrusion, impact and other forces.
3) A linear velocity of at least 15m / s and up to 40m / s can be generated at the outer end of the high-speed rotating rotor, and strong mechanical and hydraulic shear, liquid layer friction and impact tearing are formed. The material can be fully dispersed, emulsified, homogenized, broken and ejected through the stator slot at the same time.
4) The material continuously ejects from the radial direction at high speed, and changes the flow direction under the resistance of the container wall of the material itself. At the same time, under the action of the upper and lower axial suction generated by the rotor area, two strong turbulence flows are formed. After several cycles, the dispersion, emulsification and homogenization process are completed.
You Might Also Like
Send Inquiry Our expert salesman will get back to you within 24hours!!!