How to self-check if there is a leakage in the electric heating mixing tank
During production, if electric leakage occurs in the electric heating mixing tank, how should we check:
1. Check whether the insulation at the outlet end of the electric heating pipe (wiring insulation and magnesia powder insulation) is damaged.
2. Whether the surface of electric heating pipe is damaged due to improper use.
3. Whether the electric heating pipe wiring is in contact with liquid or other conductive media.
4. The circuit conductor falls off and contacts with the carrier.
5. Check whether the power supply part of the electric heating tube has leakage due to pollution.
6. The high-power electric heating tube is not effectively grounded.
7. The electric heating pipe has been burnt out.