Clean In Place System Cip Cleaning Machine
The CIP system consists of water tanks, backwater tanks, alkali tanks, acid tanks, hot water circulating tanks, scavenging pumps, control systems, etc. Return pipelines are equipped with consistency transmitters which are used for automatic blending of acid and alkali cleaning fluid, and online detection and control of recycling of acid Heat exchanger outlets and return pipelines are equipped with temperature sensors which are used for online temperature detection and could control cleaning temperatures through The system is capable of undertaking five cleaning processes including aqueous cleaning, alkali cleaning, acid cleaning, acid and alkali cleaning and sterilization. Processes for typical acid and alkali cleaning generally include water flushing, alkali circulation, alkali recovery, water flushing, acid circulation, acid recovery, water flushing and sterilization, each of which is subject to different time and temperature requirements.
Steam heating CIP cleaning system and electric heating CIP cleaning system.
1. Acid tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000L.
2. Alkali tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000L.
3. Water tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000L.
4. Process pump, return pump, dispatch board, operating platform, pipeline valve, etc.
CIP cleaning system is widely used in food and beverage production enterprises such as beverage, dairy, juice, soy milk, alcohol, etc., to wash machines and pipelines.
1. Compared with the automatic CIP cleaning system, the advantages are: the investment of equipment funds is not large, and the professional knowledge of the operators is not high, as long as appropriate training can be carried out. Therefore, it is fit for small-scale dairy and beverage factories in China.
2. Acid, alkali, water tank feeding requires manual operation;
3. The cleaning time needs to be calculated manually;
4. It means that the pipes, tanks and other equipment of the equipment can be cleaned without disassembling or moving the device.
5. Temperature is automatic controlled.
1. With export standard bubble film packaging, then for wooden case packaging for alone beer tanks and less brewery equipment.-LCL shipping.
2. If more tanks or complete set of brewery, with bubble film packaging, the for containers for FCL shipping.
3. By bulk carrier or independent containers, the size and quantity rely on the configurations and capacity.
We have been sold a large great number of brewing equipment to Euro, and USA, and other countries.
There brewing equipment are adopted stainless steel 304/316L, and have passed the ISO CE PED TUV Certificate, and other pressure certificate.
In order to make you believe our company, now, enclosed our certificate to lessen your worries.