Stainless Steel Conical Beer Fermenter tanks for Beer Brewhouse
Your Brewery’S Space And Height Restrictions.
• Dual zone dimple cooling jackets (3 or more on larger tanks)
• Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm /11 gauge
• Cooling jacket: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm /14 gauge
• Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm /14 gauge
• 2” Polyurethane insulation
• Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
• Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
• 580x480mm Side manway, shadowless
• Dry hop inlet at top;
Sample Valve x1;
Pressure relief/vacuum valve x1;
Temp. sensor / thermometer x1;
Rotating racking arm with butterfly valve x1;
Bottom outlet with butterfly valve x1;
Spraying Ball with down tube x1;
Stainless pipe legs with adjustable footpads x4;
1. With export standard bubble film packaging, then for wooden case packaging for alone beer tanks and less brewery equipment.-LCL shipping.
2. If more tanks or complete set of brewery, with bubble film packaging, the for containers for FCL shipping.
3. By bulk carrier or independent containers, the size and quantity rely on the configurations and capacity.
We have been sold a large great number of brewing equipment to Euro, and USA, and other countries.
There brewing equipment are adopted stainless steel 304/316L, and have passed the ISO CE PED TUV Certificate, and other pressure certificate.
In order to make you believe our company, now, enclosed our certificate to lessen your worries.